Q. I've never been to a drive-in before. What should I bring?
- Portable FM radio (if you wish to sit outside of your vehicle)
- Portable chairs (if you wish to sit outside of your vehicle)
- Bug-Spray or Mosquito Coils
Q. Are you open when it rains?
- Yes - rain or shine! You can still watch the movie in the rain and you can
avoid the crowds!
Q. How does the parking work at your drive-in?
- General Admission Parking is limited and available on a first-come,
first-served basis; those ordering online can pick their spot in advance! You may not "hold" a spot for a friend. If someone else
has been assigned it, it is now their spot.
- We have installed posts to ensure even spacing of vehicles. There is enough room for 2 vehicles to park between each set of poles. You may be asked to move over if you have not allowed enough room for another vehicle to park next to you.
- Where you park depends on the height of the vehicle you bring to the
- Short vehicles up to 5' can park anywhere, but we recommend you park in
the front rows nearest the big screen marked with YELLOW-topped poles.
Medium sized vehicles over 5' but less than 6' tall can park in the
middle or back of the lot next to a pole topped with either BLUE or RED.
Tall vehicles 6' or more must park in the back of the lot next to a
RED-topped pole to ensure you do not block the view of others in smaller
vehicles. Don't worry -- you will be able to see just fine!
We reserve the right to direct you where to park your vehicle. You may be
asked to move your vehicle if you are blocking the view of others due to the size of your vehicle.
Q. Are children allowed to sit on top of vehicles to view the movies?
- Yes -- but you must park in the back of the lot such that the children are
not blocking the view of others behind you. Of course, you are responsible
for the health and safety of your children at our drive-in theater.
Q. How does this "reserved spot" thing work?
- You can reserve your spot for FREE by purchasing tickets in advance.
- You will need to know the height of the vehicle you will be driving to the
theater because parking is based on the height of your vehicle. See the FAQ above.
- You will see a map of the drive-in and the parking spots available for
reservation based on the size of your vehicle. Once you reserve the parking spot, no one else can reserve it!
- When you arrive at the drive-in for the movies, tell the attendant you have a reserved spot. You will be given the tickets for which you prepaid and your parking spot with a unique identification number.
Q. I drive a mini-van. Can I back it into a spot and put the hatch up to watch the movies?
- Yes! If your rear hatch extends above the top of your vehicle when opened, you may be provided a length of twine and asked to pull your hatch down so those behind you can see. Let's follow the GOLDEN RULE at the drive-in and do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Q. Can I move to the other screen to watch the other double feature instead of the one I purchased the ticket for?
- Sorry, but no. The ticket you purchased is essentially a "license" to watch
the movies paired for that double feature. You don't have to stay to watch
the 2nd movie you paid to watch, but if you want to watch the 2nd feature on the other screen, you must purchase another ticket to have the right (i.e., license) to watch it. These are movie studio rules, not ours. We are simply enforcing their rules to ensure they continue sending us GREAT movies for you to enjoy!
Q. What is there to do while we wait for the movie?
- We offer several games that are fun for the whole family! These games are free of charge. Simply "check out" the equipment from the Moonlite Diner by giving a driver's license (or other ID) as a refundable "deposit".
Q. May I bring...?
- A dog? Yes, on a leash. Please make sure to clean up after it!
- A portable grill and/or cooler? Yes, with $10 outside food fee permit, sold at the front gate. Please respect our property; no grilling with open flames permitted directly on the ground.
- Alcoholic beverages? No.
- More than one car-full of Family & Friends? Of course!
Q. What if I only want to see the 2nd feature?
- That's O.K. Be sure to show up in time for the 2nd feature. Yes, you will
still pay the regular admission price.