Effective July 22, 2020 at 6pm, Governor DeWine has issued a mask order in Ohio.
Here are the highlights and what it means for our drive-in theaters:
Masks must be worn at all times when at an indoor public location – Customers must wear a mask (if capable) inside a concession building and restrooms.
Masks must be worn in outdoor public locations when unable to keep social distance from those not in your household.
Customers must wear a mask (if capable) outdoors at the drive-in theater if moving around the drive-in such as walking around the property, standing in lines (restroom and concessions), playing games, etc.
Customers may choose not to wear a mask if:
Sitting inside a vehicle, or
Sitting outside a vehicle and more than 6’ away from non-household members
Processes / Rules to be observed during Coronavirus period.
Social Distancing guidelines in order to maintain a safe environment for employees and customers are as follows: Failure to abide by these rules can result in the theater losing the ability to stay open.
1. Customers must purchase their admission tickets online.
2. Customers are REQUIRED to wear masks when walking around the drive-in and must keep 6 feet distance between others.
3. Customers may remove masks if sitting outside their vehicle if they remain more than 6 feet away from others.
4. Masks are not required of customers sitting inside their vehicle with windows up. If customers roll down windows, masks should be worn if there is no barrier within 6-feet of others.
5. Customers are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to purchase food via new online ordering system. The food will be brought to your vehicle to eliminate lines and interaction.
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOOD WHEN YOU ARE AT THE THEATER. WE CANNOT PROCESS ORDERS BEFORE YOU ARE AT THE THEATER.
6. If customers are unable to order food online, only one person from the vehicle may approach the concession area at a time. Masks must be worn, and 6-foot distances should always be maintained, and customers will enter through the north side door.
7. If customers need to use the restrooms, customers must wear face masks, maintain 6-foot distances between others in line, and wash hands.
Frequently Asked Questions: